Recovery Alliance Initiative began in 2014 and has a history of significant inroads in bringing together disparate groups in face-to-face summits, panel discussions and online communities.
Past Summits and Panels:
- Recovery Alliance Summit at CORE Conference 2014
- Recovery Alliance Summit at CORE Conference 2015
- NC CRP Summit 2016
- Recovery Alliance Summit at CORE Conference 2016
- NC Recovery Alliance Summit – 2016
- Vision in Progress Meeting (guest Kevin McCauley) Western Carolina 2016
- Vision in Progress Meeting (guest Kevin McCauley) – Triangle, NC 2016
- NC Recovery Alliance Summit – 2017
- Eastern Carolina Regional Summit – 2017
- Triangle West Regional Summit – 2017
- Charlotte Area Alliance meeting – 2017
- NC CRP Summit – July 2017
- 2017 Recovery Alliance Panels
- ARHE Conference – Washington DC July 2017
- NADCP Conference – Washington DC July 2017
- ABA CoLAP conference – Kansas City, KS October 2017
- NC Recovery Alliance Summit – March 2018
- 2018 Recovery Alliance Panels
- NOAP Conference – New Orleans, LA March 2018
- NADCP Conference – Houston, TX May 2018
- ARHE Conference – Houston, TX July 2018
Awareness.Collaboration. Advocacy. Action.
The rise of opioid overdoses and deaths has brought a new urgency to the issues surrounding Substance Use Disorders. We need to rethink how we collectively address the crisis using the resources we already have more effectively, more efficiently and when the collective identifies gaps in the systems, those gaps can be filled purposefully and as part of a larger solution.
There are quite literally hundreds of excellent organizations and individuals working with substance use issues. Good work IS being done daily. The problem is simply too complex and widespread for any single group to solve.
We believe that active, focused and purposeful collaboration by leaders from all sectors of the recovery and general community facilitates the most effective use of resources and expertise in working towards finding real solutions to this deadly crisis.
RAI exists to bring these individuals and organizations together in meaningful ways, facilitate communication and collaborative efforts, and offer a central location for partners to access one anotherand share useful resources.