Join SMART Recovery on September 24-26 for our first-ever, nationwide Pathways to Recovery walk. This virtual event is sure to provide a day of reflection, exercise, and fun. In addition, your fundraising efforts will enable us to help more people who are on the path to recovery find life beyond addiction.
There is no RIGHT way to recover. Individuals who choose their own pathways to recovery are more likely to move from a life of substance misuse and self-harm to a life of positive self-regard and willingness to change. Supporting and celebrating this idea of multiple pathways to recovery is what our new event, Pathways to Recovery, is all about.
About the Pathways Walk
- Choose your own 1+ mile path
- Walk anytime on the weekend of September 24-26
- Participate alone or with your family and friends
- Take pictures with the hashtags #multiplepathways and #SMARTRecovery, and tag SMART Recovery on our various social media platforms
How to Participate
Register by September 23 to take part in our virtual Pathway to Recovery walk, the weekend of September 24-26.
SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER
Donate to a personal fundraising page to support the “Pathway to Recovery” event.
PAVE THE PATH
Help us pave a virtual path to recovery! Buy a virtual brick in honor or memory of a loved one or to honor a hero in your recovery journey.
Questions, please contact email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
SMART Recovery welcomes comments on our blog posts—we enjoy hearing from you! In the interest of maintaining a respectful and safe community atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making or responding to others’ comments, regardless of your point of view. Thank you.
- Be kind in tone and intent.
- Be respectful in how you respond to opinions that are different than your own.
- Be brief and limit your comment to a maximum of 500 words.
- Be careful not to mention specific drug names.
- Be succinct in your descriptions, graphic details are not necessary.
- Be focused on the content of the blog post itself.
If you are interested in addiction recovery support, we encourage you to visit the SMART Recovery website.
If you or someone you love is in great distress and considering self-harm, please call 911 for immediate help, or reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline @800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
We look forward to you joining the conversation!
*SMART Recovery reserves the right to not publish comments we consider outside our guidelines.*